CF Moto 650GT
Rent a CFMOTO 650GT with its parallel twin 650cc engine, Bosch fuel injection, SHAD panniers, taller windscreen and adjustable suspension with longer travel; this bike will be a perfect partner for long distance journeys.
Rental price: £620.00 weekly
Your price: £620.00
The 650GT utilises the same base engine used in the TT with proven reliability and offering smooth power through the Bosch fuel injection system, you’ll enjoy riding the CFMoto 650GT.
These bikes are equipped with the latest TFT dashboard, LED lights front and rear, plus LED indicators, Continental ABS, Spanish J.Juan brakes and Metzeler tyres. They were designed by Kiska, the powerhouse behind the designs for KTM.
Built to take on the open roads and made to last those longer journeys. Using the super reliable 650cc engine, paired with high specification auxillary parts the CFMOTO 650GT is a perfect grand tourer for those on a tighter budget.
Included in Hire
- 2 x Shad Panniers (side cases) and Shad Top Box with Inner bags for all luggage
- Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS wiring and cradle
- Roadside Recovery
- GPS Tracker to record your trip and integrate with any time stamped media you create
- £0.23 per mile
- GPS hire £40 (a flat fee to cover the cost of updating before hire and clearing out data after)
- GoPro hire available at £25 (bring your own Micro SD card)
- Helmet and riding gear limited sizes available from £25 per hire
- Insurance excess reduction (cost is dependent on riders experience, accident history and penalties on license)
Weight and Dimensions
- 2180 long x 835 wide x 1332 high (in mm)
- 1425mm wheelbase
- 795mm seat height
- 18 litre fuel tank capacity
- 60.35HP – 45kW at 8,750rpm
- Torque: 56Nm at 7,000rpm
- 650cc parallel twin cylinder liquid cooled engine
- Bore x Stroke: 83 x 60mm
- 6 speed gearbox
- Bosch ECU and fuel injection
- CST tyres. Front: 120/70R17 Rear: 160/60R17.
- J.Juan brakes
- Dual channel ABS
- USD front forks and adjustable rear monoshock
- On the fly mapping with dual riding modes